As you might expect, Kay Jewelers credit cards are loyalty cards, not credit cards. You can only wear it at Kay Jewelers or online at Kay.com. You can carry a balance up to a predetermined limit for jewelry store purchases using the card.The Kay Jewelers credit card can be used as a retail card for making purchases and paying for them over time. Customers with certain types of credit may also be able to take advantage of financing offers for certain types of investments. Currently, the company offers two particular financing concepts.
If You Have A Problem Login In, Follow This Steps
- By clicking on the official button below, you will be able to access the Kay Jewelers Credit Card Portal login page. In a new window that opens after clicking the link, you can continue reading the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if needed. If your internet connection is active and reliable, you may proceed with the troubleshooting steps. Using this method may result in unexpected errors, such as timeouts.
- Enter your access credentials in the login window to proceed. They are expected to have been provided to you when you registered on the Kay Jewelers Credit Card Portal or by the Kay Jewelers Credit Card authority.
- Please be sure you have entered all of your information correctly. It may be possible to display your password if that option is available.
- To prevent access to the password, please make sure that no one else knows it. You should now receive a message showing that you have connected successfully. Congratulations. You have successfully logged into Kay Jewelers Credit Card Portal.
- You should ensure the CAPS LOCK is not engaged.
- Please follow our troubleshooting guide located here if you are having trouble logging into the Kay Jewelers Credit Card Portal website.
- The site might still be inaccessible if you clear all your cache and cookies. Here you will find our instructions on how to do this in the most popular browsers.