You can only use this credit card at Kay Jewelers stores, as it is a Kay Jewelers brand credit card. Another thing to note is that this is a high-risk credit card. To qualify for this credit card, you do not need a high credit score. The Kay Jewelers Credit Card has a unique advantage, which is that it offers buyers short-term financing options. It is advantageous to have deferred financing if you pay on time and are responsible. And if you think you can handle it, you don’t have to worry about a skyrocketing APR.
You should know that there are three different methods by which you can easily make your credit card payment at Kay Jewelers online, by mail, and also over the phone.
How Can I Pay The Kay Jewelers Credit Card Bill?
How to Make Kay Jewelers Payment Online?
When you are ready to pay online at Kay Jewelers Credit Card all you need to do is read and follow the steps outlined below.
- The first step is to visit the Kay login page and then click on the Register Access button.
- Now you need to enter the last four digits of your SSN, credit card account number, and zip code.
- Now you need to create your username and password.
- After that, you need to enter your phone number and your email address.
- Now just login to your account with your username and password.
- The last step is to enter your details and then make the payment.
How to Pay My Kay Jewelers Credit Card Bill by Mail?
You may also pay your Kay Jeweler credit card bill by mail using your mailing address below.
POST OFFICES. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
How to Make Kay Jewelers Pay Bill by Phone?
To initiate your payment over the phone, call their number 855-506-2499.